Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Affiliate portal 2 is an online service. These Terms of Service govern your use of theAffiliate portal 2 software and any additional services offered by or available from Affiliate portal 2 (the Services). Please read these Terms of Service carefully.
YOUR ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE AND USE OF THE SERVICES SIGNIFIES THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AND YOU CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (TERMS OF SERVICE) DISCLOSED HEREIN. YOU AND Affiliate portal 2 INTEND THAT THIS IS A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OR ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SERVICES. VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES.
1. CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE
We may change these Terms of Service at any time. You can review the most current version of these terms by clicking on the Terms of Service hypertext link located at the bottom of our web pages. You are responsible for checking these terms periodically for changes. If you continue to use the Services after we post changes to these Terms of Service, you are signifying your acceptance of the new terms. When such a change is made, we will update the Last Updated date at the end of this document.
2. ELECTRONIC DELIVERY POLICY AND YOUR CONSENT
You agree that we may provide to you required notices, agreements and other information concerning the Affiliate portal 2 Services electronically. We will post the notices on the home page of Affiliate portal 2 or on the relevant web page of the applicable service.
4. CHANGES TO Affiliate portal 2
We may discontinue or change any service or feature provided at www.Affiliate portal 2.com at any time,.
5. SERVICE TERMS
- You may use the Affiliate portal 2 Services for lawful, authorized purposes and only in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- You must be 13 years or older in order to use the Services. Accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for all of the content posted and activity that occurs under your action.
- You may not submit any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
- Impersonates any person, business or entity, including Affiliate portal 2and its employees and agents;
- Contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- You may not use the Affiliate portal 2 Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Affiliate portal 2 services.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Affiliate portal 2 Services, user accounts, computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. We may take any legal and technical remedies to prevent the violation of this provision and to enforce these Terms of Service.