YouTube - YouTube Video Collection CMS
By : xicia Published on Monday, October 23, 2017,15:27:09 in PHP Scripts
OverviewYouTube is a responsive video collection CMS script. It has a nice and attractive front end interface that is really appealing. You will be able to arrange your favorite youtube videos as categories and publish that online. Also the backend has a lot of awesome features that are needed for a professional video channel website. Almost all kinds of task can be done using the admin panel without having any kind or programming language knowledge. This CMS is built using the procedural php and without any framework. For this reason, it can be customized easily by the developers. This CMS script was prepared using the PDO feature of PHP language. Thatâs why, no SQL injection and XSS attack is possible here and your website will be safe. Also in all pages, admin level security and invalid page url submission checking were done.
FeaturesThis CMS script has the following features:
- Easy and simple interface to use
- Fully responsive for any kind of device
- Powerful admin backend like WordPress
- Clean coding with proper commenting
- Secured coding against SQL injection
- Direct access or invalid URL press stopped for each pages
- Statistics of some data in dashboard
- Multilevel user management
- Category Navigation drop down box in the home page
- Unlimited category and videos creation
- Unlimited advertisement creation in category and video page sidebar
- Unlimited page creation
- Unlimited menu creation with dropdown
- Facebook comment section for each video
- Social Sharing button for each video
- SEO friendly URL in front end
- SEO meta data setup for each post, page and category
- All major social media URL setup for footer social media section
DemoFront End: Click Here
Back End: Click Here
Password: 1234 Admin
Password: 1234 Publisher
Password: 1234 Note: Data will not saved in demo version.
Share This Product
Leave your Comment
You May Also Like
iPath - Ads Tracking Software
HeXaTrade - Coinpayments Support I...
Death Clock - When will I die?